India star announces retirement from international cricket-india cricket news

India cricket news- Indian nature Murali Vijay took to social media to advertise his decision to retire from all forms of transnational justice.

Murali Vijay represented India in 87 transnational matches across all formats, playing 61 Tests, 17 ODIs, and nine T20Is. He last played for India in 2018 against Australia in Perth. In a transnational career that gauged nine times, Vijay proved to be one of India's most dependable openers during that period. In 61 Tests, Vijay accumulated 3982 which included 12 centuries and 15 half-centuries. Between 2013- 2018, he formed a redoubtable cooperation with Shikhar Dhawan with the brace scoring 1748 runs in 41 matches together at a normal of 43.70. This made them the third most fat opening brace in Indian Test history, with only Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir( 4412 runs) and Chetan Chauhan and Sunil Gavaskar( 3010 runs) scoring further runs together. Vijay's most memorable innings came in overseas conditions, with 145 and 52 at Trent Bridge helping India salvage a draw against England in July 2014. He followed that up with a 144 against Australia in Brisbane latterly that time in December. Announcing his withdrawal, Vijay said" moment, with immense gratefulness & modesty, I advertise my withdrawal from all forms of International justice.

" My trip from 2002- 2018 has been the most awful times of my life for it was an honour representing India at the loftiest position of sport." To all my teammates, trainers, instructors and support staff It has been an absolute honor to have played with you all, and, I thank you all for helping turn my dream into reality." To justice suckers that have supported me through the ups & campo of transnational sport, I'll ever cherish the moments I spent with you all and your support has always be a source of provocation for me." Incipiently, I would like to thank my family & musketeers for their unconditional love and support throughout my career. They've been my backbone and without them, I would not have been suitable to achieve what I've moment." I'm agitated to advertise that I'll be exploring new openings in the world of justice & the business side of it, where I'll also continue to share in the sport that I love and challenge myself in new and different surroundings. I believe that this is the coming step in my trip as a cricketer and I look forward to this new chapter in my life." I wish all my former teammates and the Indian justice platoon all the stylish for their unborn endeavours. Thank you for all the recollections."

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post